- 1 large 800g tin of pie apple
- or use your favourite stewed fruit.
- 200g Orgran plain flour
- 120g Milk free margarine
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Mix the tinned apple with cinnamon. Place in a baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar and baking powder together. Crumble milk free margarine into the Orgran flour with your fingers to form pea-sized pieces, then toss flour mixture with sugar mixture.
- Strew topping over fruit. Bake at 200C for 25-30 minutes until topping is golden-brown and the fruit is bubbling through at the edges.
If you need help, contact Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia by completing this enquiry form or phoning 1300 728 000.