- 125g margarine or Nuttelex
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 Tbs golden syrup
- 1 1/4 cup of self-raising flour*
*For wheat free, substitute the self-raising flour with a suitable flour mix. We used the following blend:
- 3 cups Casalare Sweet Rice Flour
- 2 cups Potato flour
- Use an electric mixed to beat together the margarine, sugar, vanilla and golden syrup until light and creamy.
- Mix in the flour.
- Knead into a dough and roll into small balls with your hands.
- Use a fork to press balls flat.
- Cook at 150 degrees celcius for 25-30 minutes.