- 1 packet Orgran Buckwheat pancake mix
- 200 mL water
- 3 tsp Orgran egg replacer (mixed with 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tbsp Nuttelex margarine, melted
- 50 mL Maple syrup
- 1 Lemon
- 4 Sugar sachets
- Melt Nuttelex.
- Mix egg replacer with water to form paste.
- Mix egg replacer and Nuttelex together.
- Using a whisk, mix well pancake mix with water to form a consistency exactly like pouring cream.
- Mix pancake mix and egg replacer/Nuttelex mixes together.
- Pre-heat flat grill to low-med heat.
- Using beer jugs, poor pancake mix onto flat grill and cook, turning once till cooked.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup, lemon and sugar.
If you need help, contact Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia by completing this enquiry form or phoning 1300 728 000.
Content Updated: Nov 2023