- 12-16 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 6-8 potatoes (preferably red)
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 head of fresh broccoli (or 2 cups of frozen broccoli)
- 1 small head of fresh cauliflower (or 2 cups of frozen cauliflower)
- 20g Orgran gravy mix
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- Lay drumsticks on a baking tray and season drumsticks with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Cover with cling wrap and store in fridge for one hour up to, one day.
- After seasoning for 1 hour or 24 hours, take tray out of fridge.
- Add ¼ cup HOT water to tray of drumsticks and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook drumsticks at 180C for around 45 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 100C. Let the drumsticks rest for up to 60 mins.
- To make future chicken stock: Pour off most of the chicken stock in tray, strain and store in cool room for future use. Chill, remove fat and freeze.
- Cut potatoes evenly into medium sized chunks (4-5 pieces per potato)
- Tip potatoes into a large bowl and add olive oil, dried thyme, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Evenly spread out potatoes on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook potatoes at 200C for about 60 minutes until golden brown. Turn occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower in microwave safe bowl for about 5 minutes or place in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt to serve.
- Mix gravy powder with a very small amount of COLD water to make a smooth paste.
- Boil 200mL water, add in gravy paste.
- Boil for approx. 1 minute to thicken.
- Turn off heat and keep stirring every 10-20 minutes until meal time
OR prepare gravy as per instructions on packet.
If you need help, contact the organisation below: Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia Enquire Now Phone 1300 728 000 This support line is not an emergency helpline. Please call 000 for ambulance in an emergency.