- 1 packet of Well and Good Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 3 tsp Orgran Egg Replacer
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbs olive oil (or melted nuttelex margarine)
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups hot water
- Combine muffin mix, egg replacer, oil or margarine and water.
- Using a stand mixer, mix on high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Place in a casserole dish greased with oil or melted nuttelex.
- Mix sugar and cocoa powder together and sprinkle evenly over the cake mix.
- Gently pour 2 cups of hot water over the cake/sugar mix.
- Bake at 180 degrees celcius for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked.
If you need help, contact Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia by completing this enquiry form or phoning 1300 728 000.