- 6-8 large potatoes
- 300g Bacon, diced
- 200ml (or to serve) Sour cream or dairy free natural yoghurt
- 150ml (or to serve) Sweet chilli sauce
- 200g (or to serve) Shredded cheese or Bio cheese for a dairy free option
- 500g Coleslaw
- 2 Lemons
- Cut large potatoes lengthways.
- Line tray with baking paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook at 200C until cooked (approx. 1 hour).
- Cook bacon.
- Shred coleslaw (green and red cabbage, carrot, red capsicum, pear). Squeeze fresh lemon over the salad and mix.
- Serve baked potatoes (2 halves per person) topped with: bacon bits, sour cream, sweet chilli sauce, coleslaw and shredded cheese.
If you need help, contact Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia by completing this enquiry form or phoning 1300 728 000.
Content Updated: Nov 2023