- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- 2 Onions
- 2 Carrots
- 2 sticks of Celery
- 2 tsp, crushed Garlic
- 1-2 Capsicum red
- ½ medium Pumpkin (Japanese or butternut)
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 medium
- 1 L Water
- Bread of choice
- Margarine of choice
- Finely dice onion, carrot and celery. Crush garlic.
- Roughly dice remaining vegetables.
- Add olive oil, onion, carrot and celery and 1 tsp of salt, for 15 mins on low/med heat.
- When onions only have slight colour, add remaining vegetables and herbs.
- Add water to cover vegetables.
- Bring to boil and simmer for further 30 minutes (approx.), or until vegetables are cooked
- Blend 1 cup of soup mixture and return to pot to thicken slightly.
- Taste soup once blended and season to taste.
- Serve with bread and margarine.
If you need help, contact Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia by completing this enquiry form or phoning 1300 728 000.
Content Updated: Jan 2023